Doggedly vegan! Your pup can do it--with the right nutrition. But sadly, studies have shown that many commercial vegan dog foods lack in key nutrients. Until now. Our vegan bars are higher in protein than other brands and have higher quality protein too, all with fewer artificial and synthetic ingredients.
Each bar weighs in at just 3oz. and is roughly 2.5” wide x 6.5” long. One bar provides a day’s complete nutrition for a 25-pound pup. Plus, they’re scored so you can break off what you need for easy incremental feeding.
This item is one bulk pack of 10 unwrapped three-ounce bars. We are taking pre-orders until early September. Pre-order now!
- Grain-Free! NO corn, soy, or wheat. No white potatoes either.
- NO artificial flavors, colors, preservatives, or processing aids.
- Formulated to meet AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for Adult Dog Maintenance.
- Grab and Go convenience. Feed it straight out of the wrapper. No need to rehydrate or mix.
- We make it easy to take your dog on #NOBL_Adventures.
- Crude Protein (min.) 31%
- Crude Fat (Min.) 14%.
- Crude Fiber (Max.) 7%.
- Moisture (Max.) 10%
- 93.7% Fat Digestibility
- 87.7% Energy Digestibility
- 85.9% Protein Digestibility
- 85.3% Total Digestibility
Pea protein, Lentils, Chickpeas, Dried Yeast, Fava Beans, Peas, Canola Oil, Sweet Potato, Coconut Oil, Ground Flaxseed, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Kelp, DL-methionine, Taurine, Broccoli, Spinach, Beets, Carrots, Tomatoes, Cranberries, Oranges, Apples, Cherries, Blueberries, Strawberries, Mixed Tocopherols, Carnitine, Vitamin A Supplement.
Feed one (1) Canine Food Bar per 25lbs of body weight daily. Always provide fresh water in a clean bowl and supervision when feeding. A dog’s specific needs will vary according to age, activity level, and environment.
NOBL Canine Food Bars Vegan Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for Adult Dog Maintenance.